FROM MOCKERY TO MIRACLE (2).
“For His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.” Psalm 30:6
God continues to change the captivity of His children like a dream. In the previous text, we saw that God specializes in transforming His children from mockery to miracle. It doesn’t matter where the challenge facing God’s child comes from, whether from God or Satan. It was God who closed Hannah’s womb. She clung to the same God in faith and prayer. He mercifully visited Hannah and moved her from mockery to miracle. I pray since Hannah did not die barren and Naaman did not die leprous, you will not die with this challenge, in the name of Jesus.
Why does God transform people from mockery to miracle? Firstly, He does it to demonstrate His faithfulness. He is the God who answers prayers. He says:
“Call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.” (Psalm 50:15).
He answered Hannah’s cry; He will answer yours too! Secondly, He does it to manifest His power that works miracles and His greatness. By opening Hannah’s womb, God proved to all (believers and unbelievers) that all power belongs to Him and that nothing is impossible for Him. Thirdly, He does it to manifest His glory among unbelievers and to win them over. The Bible says if people do not see signs, they will not believe (John 4:48). Naaman praised and worshipped the God of Israel when he received his miraculous cleansing.
Beloved, here are some steps to follow if you want God to move you from mockery to miracle.
- Be born again. This is where your change begins. You must have a good relationship with God. Hannah was a humble servant of God and a true worshipper despite her challenge.
- Be a prayer warrior. Prayer positively changes things. It invokes the power of God into your situation. Hannah was a prayer warrior. She prayed until victory. You should do the same.
- Have unwavering faith. Hannah continued to go to Shiloh every year, praying to God and believing in Him for her master.
- Be broken and persistent. Brokenness will make you tolerant, patient, and disciplined. Hannah’s brokenness allowed her not to miss the blessing that Eli released into her life.
- Make a vow to God and stick to it. I encourage you to deploy all these keys that Hannah used, and God will explicitly move you from mockery to miracle, in the name of Jesus.
As it was for Hannah, I decree that you will pray until victory, in the name of Jesus.
- O God who answers by fire, appear and turn my trials into testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
- O God who answers by fire, appear and turn my sorrow into joy, in the name of Jesus.
- O God who answers by fire, appear and meet my urgent needs, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of signs and wonders by Your mercy, open Your book of remembrance for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that want me to go from the cradle to the grave with a known challenge, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy the legal right and endurance power of every challenge in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive grace and anointing to pray until breakthroughs and victory, in the name of Jesus.
This text is an excerpt from the book “Living on top life of the mountain daily devotion 2024” written by Dr DANIEL OLUKOYA.
We invite you to read the following article “THE CHARACTERISTICS OF TRUE DISCIPLES (1)“.