Showing all 5 results
Many have limited the mission of the anointing only to spiritual and physical manifestations. However, the anoiting holds the answer to all questions of life. Sadly, many have also assumed thad the anointing is only for preacher, pastors, evangelist, etc. This is far from the thruth, the anointing is relevant to the day-to-day triumph of every child of God. In addition, it is the divine platform that empowers bilievers for exploits.
Dr David Oyedepo unveils the personality of the Holy Spirit. We need this understanding because the Holy Spirit at work in a man is what produces extraordinary results. Thus, it is impossible to understand what the anointing is without first knowing who the Holy Spirit is. When we understand his personality, it becomes easy to know how he empowers people to accomplish supernatural feats.
Makarios Library 51-100 contains:
- Spiritual Dangers
- Blood Power
- How to be born again and avoid hell
- Read your Bible, pray everyday if you want to grow
- How you can be become a strong Christian
- How you can have an effective quiet time with God every day
- Backslinding: Develop your staying power
- Daughter you can make it
- The time & Your ministry
- Know your invible enemies
- Make yourselves saviours of men
- Everyday by prayer, nothing without prayer
- The determinants
- Attemp great things for God
- Can’t you do just a little be more?
- Seven great principles (2nd Edition)
- Steps to God’s Presence
- The double mega missionary church
- Labour to be blessed…labour not to be rich
- Those who honour you
- The anointing and the presence
- Faith secrets
- Flow in the anointing
- Flow prayer book
- Judgment and Justice
- One thousand Micro churches
- Why few are chosen
- Lord know you need somebody
- The privilege
- The gift of governments “A Bishop’s coverning handbook”
- Wisdom is the principal thing for your ministry
- Ministerial Barrenness
- If you love the Lord
- Ready @ 20
- Enlargement secret
- Am i goog for nothing?
- Be thou faithful unto Death
- Going deeper and doing more
- Tasters and partakers…
- Weeping and Gnashing
- Not a novice
- Stir it up
- Seeing and hearing
- The church must send or it will end
- The word of my patience
- Those who are offended
Can two men walk together thousands of years apart? Can two men have completely parallel lives
though separated by 40 generations? Can two have the same start with the same power and position and one utterly fail while the other is triumphant? Can one man hold the keys to death while the other holds the key to eternal life? Can we really know if there is life after death? Can we really know what purpose there is to this life? Can we really know if someone has established an unbreakable pattern for this world? Can we really know if there is a personal God who concerns Himself with the day to day affairs of our lives? Has something happened in your life recently that you are hard pressed to explain? If so, perhaps it was a preparation for the experience you are about to have in reading this book.
When I first shared each of these vision, I was inundated with requests to copy and translate them, and they quickly went around the world. Now, almost two decades later they are being rediscovered, and this book is the result of the growing demand for them again. Much that was prophesied in these visions has come to pass, and the rest seems to be upon us. They now seem more relevant than ever.
Sometimes on our voyage through life, storms envelop us. In our darkest hour, we can lose our bearings and cry out, “God, where are You?” Where Is God in My Storm? explores the very real trials faced by men of faith throughout the Bible and shows how God, our ever-present help, always brought them through. And as we trust God in our storm and hold fast to His Word, He will renew our hope, calm the winds and waves, and anchor our souls in the safe haven of His protection.