Suggestions de livres
Showing 1–20 of 38 results
1000 Micro Churches
The Bible reveals to us a New Testament church that was filled with thousands of souls. When a church has thousands of souls, it is a mega church. If God has put in your heart a vision to build a mega church, this is the book that will help you realise that dream. The author, Dag Heward-Mills, in this amazing book explains why the devil is against the assembly and outlines how the simple steps of planting 1000 small seed-like micro churches can help you build a Mega Church. May your ministry transform through the powerful effects of 1000 micro churches!
African God’s Generals
This work is focused to be a spiritual strength to as many that will be ready for the use of the Master. It will show you that your status and qualification determine nothing in the presence of God, even the smallest of mankind, seemingly insignificant person can as well be used by God. It is neither by personalities nor what we are and possess that God is looking at in us, but what He can bring out from us.
In African God’s Generals, the author reveals the glory of God in the lives of fourteen (14) powerful indigenous ministers God used to ignite the fires of revivals and set the path of Christianity in Africa that we are striding today.
This book reveals how they were born, lived their lives, along with their teachings, their spiritual discoveries, their faith and believe, and many other brilliant things that will set your heart on fire for God. You’ll also find crucial life applications from these generals: how they vigorously demonstrated the power of the Holy Ghost which was upon their lives.
Moses Oludele IDOWU
Anointing For Exploits
Many have limited the mission of the anointing only to spiritual and physical manifestations. However, the anoiting holds the answer to all questions of life. Sadly, many have also assumed thad the anointing is only for preacher, pastors, evangelist, etc. This is far from the thruth, the anointing is relevant to the day-to-day triumph of every child of God. In addition, it is the divine platform that empowers bilievers for exploits.
Dr David Oyedepo unveils the personality of the Holy Spirit. We need this understanding because the Holy Spirit at work in a man is what produces extraordinary results. Thus, it is impossible to understand what the anointing is without first knowing who the Holy Spirit is. When we understand his personality, it becomes easy to know how he empowers people to accomplish supernatural feats.
DAVID O. OYEDEPO – SHILOH
Be Faithful Unto Death
To be faithful unto death is to not give up all your life! To be faithful unto death is to be loyal, constant, the same, unwavering and unchanging until death. As you continue in your service to the Lord, you will surely come across the occasion to stumble, to fall and to be unfaithful. Jesus even warns us in Matthew 18:7 that “… it must needs be that offences come; …” Many people run a race and get to a place where they suddenly fall and crash to the ground for one reason or the other. Stumbling blocks can make it impossible to reach the expected end. This is what you have to prevent! Make sure you do not fall to the ground and crash out of the race. Those are the standards of our Saviour and it is important that you believe in them and practice them. This timely book by celebrated author Dag Heward-Mills, will spur you on to stay faithful until the very end.
Can’t You Do Just a Little Bit More?
Today, there are many little things that we can do that will make a huge difference in the overall effort of building the kingdom of God. Just a little bit more effort, a little bit more time, a little bit more money to advance the cause of Christ, a little bit more interest in the unsaved soul, a little bit more care for your neighbour will make a huge difference. Can’t you do just a little bit more? This is a clarion call we cannot ignore! Can’t you do just a little bit more?
Exploits in Ministry
This book explores fundamental scriptural principles which if applied will guarantee one an ever growing and flourishing ministry.
In this book, Dr. David Oyedepo delivers to you time-tested and proven secrets for exploits in ministry. You will learn among other things:
– The Fundamentals of ministry
– The Ladder of exploits
– Financing the ministry
It is believed that anyone that cares to apply himself to the secrets revealed in this book is sure heading for his high places in ministry. This is a must read!
DAVID O. OYEDEPO – SHILOH
God’s Generals: The Missionaries volume 5 Hardcover
They Served God to the Ends of the EarthIn his fifth God’s Generals volume, Roberts Liardon chronicles some of the great evangelists who risked their lives to take the gospel message to strange and unknown cultures around the world, including…
- Nikolaus Ludwig von Zinzendorf–the Austrian nobleman whose passion for Christ ushered in the Moravian revival of the 1700s.
- David Brainerd–the young American colonist who sacrificially reached out to Native Americans.
- William Carey–the British shoemaker and Bible translator whose passion to reach India birthed a missionary revolution.
- David Livingstone–the explorer who crossed the “unknown continent” and opened the heart of Africa to the gospel.
- Adoniram Judson–the “Father of American Missions,” who endured tragedy to reach the people of Burma.
- Hudson Taylor–the first missionary to use the phrase “Great Commission,” who pioneered the China Inland Mission, transforming millions of lives along the way.
- Hiram Bingham–the first Protestant missionary, who spent twenty years serving Christ in what is now Hawaii.
- Amy Carmichael–the selfless Irish missionary who dedicated her life to the forsaken children of India.
- Jonathan Goforth–the passionate Canadian revivalist who brought salvation and healing to hundreds of thousands of Chinese people.
The sacrifice and courage of these spiritual pioneers are sure to stoke the fires of your faith and revive within your heart a spirit of evangelism and compassion for the lost.
God’s Generals: The Revivalists
The Generals Who Shook Nations
Roberts Liardon chronicles compelling spiritual biographies of some of the most powerful preachers ever to ignite the fires of revival. Follow the faith journeys and lives of the great generals of God, including:
- George Whitefield, whose dramatic flair and passionate preaching needed no modern conveniences like microphones to reach crowds of more than sixty thousand people.
- Charles Finney, the skeptical lawyer-turned-evangelist whose ministry was marked by deep prayer and divine healing.
- William and Catherine Booth, who gave food to the hungry, fought to free those trapped in sex trafficking, and founded the Salvation Army, now the largest charitable organization in the world.
- Billy Graham, counselor and confidant of eleven U.S. presidents, who preached God’s unconditional love and saving grace to millions.
Liardon goes beyond history, drawing crucial life application and inspiration from the lives of these mighty warriors so that you can learn how to:
- Fulfill God’s call on your life
- Discern the voice of God to follow His guidance
- Be led by the Spirit of God
Let these revivalists inspire your life and revitalize your ministry!
God’s generals: The roaring reformers
In an atmosphere of oppression and darkness, the Reformers arrived with a revelation from God and translations of the Bible into everyday language. Roberts Liardon will introduce you to six men who struggled to reintroduce the beliefs and principles of the early church. You will accompany them through their times of enlightenment and persecution.
As you read the stories of these men who sacrificed everything in their fight for God, and as you look at the many revealing photographs, you will appreciate the freedom you have to worship, find encouragement for your spiritual battles, and be motivated to find biblical truth for your own life.
God’s Generals: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail
In God’s Generals, Roberts Liardon will help you recapture God’s glory with compelling spiritual biographies of some of the most powerful ministries to ever ignite the fires of revival. Liardon faithfully chronicles their lives in this work, along with their teachings, their spiritual discoveries, and many revealing photos.
Four of God’s Generals who you will meet include:
- William J. Seymour, the son of ex-slave, who turned a tiny horse table on Azusa Street, Los Angeles, into an internationally famous center of revival
- Aimee Semple McPherson, the glamourous and flamboyant founder of the Foursquare Church and the nation’s first Christian radio station
- Smith Wigglesworth, the plumber who read no book but the Bible—and raised the dead!
- Kathryn Kuhlman, the beloved evangelist whose miracle-filled meetings drew millions of skeptics to faith
Going Deeper and Doing More
It is very difficult to get somebody to have a drink when he is not thirsty. Only a hunger and thirst for God can start you on a journey to go deeper. Do you want to enjoy the deeper things of God? I am sure you do and that is why you are reading this gratifying book. Remember, “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled.” May you be filled as you go deeper and do more!
He Gave Gift Unto Men
Discover the truth about the roles of the apostle, prophet, and pastor in the Body of Christ with this eye-opening book! As Jesus Christ, the Head of the Church, prepares His Body for His return, it is essential for those called to ministry to understand and function in their proper place.
Some controversy has arisen about the existence and authority of these offices, but this book offers a scriptural perspective that will bring biblical balance to this area of teaching. You’ll gain insight into how these offices are meant to function in the Church today and how they work together to bring about God’s purposes.
If you’re a believer who desires to be equipped for ministry or simply wants to deepen your understanding of the Body of Christ, this book is for you. Get ready to be transformed by divine wisdom and discover your proper place in the Body of Christ. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow in your calling!
How to witness
Are you committed to sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with the world? Have you encountered objections and doubts from those who have not yet met Christ? Fear not, for the Scriptures hold the answers to all of their questions and doubts.
Introducing the “Soul-Winner’s Handbook,” compiled by R. A. Torrey, one of the greatest evangelists of modern times. This easy-to-use handbook is a valuable ministry tool that will teach you how to become a successful soulwinner, use God’s Word to answer difficult questions, show the self-righteous their need of God, and help believers mature in Christ.
In this handbook, you will find faith-strengthening Scriptures and helpful soul-winning hints that will equip you to share the limitless power of the Word of God with others. As Jesus commanded His disciples, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.” The harvest field of this world is vast, but with the Word of God as your guide, you can become an effective worker in spreading the good news of Jesus Christ to every corner of the earth.
So, let the Scriptures be your foundation, and let the “Soul-Winner’s Handbook” be your guide as you embark on this important mission. The world needs to hear the good news of Jesus Christ, and with God’s help, you can be a part of bringing that message to every creature.
R. A. Torrey
How You Can Make Full Proof of Your Ministry
None of us plans to arrive in heaven without having done what God wanted us to do on earth. No, not one! We want to complete the tasks God has assigned us.
This book is about how to fulfil your ministry. This book is a guide to how we may respond to the divine events in our lives – in order not to be found wanting on that day.
May you fulfil your ministry and may God say to you, “Well done, good and faithful servant!”
Lord, I Know You Need Somebody
Why would Almighty God need somebody? What would the Lord require of you? What is it that God cannot do for Himself? What is it that God cannot achieve by Himself? God is looking for somebody who will stand between Him and man. God is looking for someone to answer the questions of the little ones! God is looking for someone to deliver the children who are far from safety! The Bible says God sought for a man…! Through this heart-warming book, your desire to be a willing vessel in God’s hand will be kindled! You will no longer be satisfied with being a simple member. You will become a helper! You will say like the famous song writer, “Lord, I know you need somebody! You can depend on me!”.
Makarios Library (English): 50 books of Bishop DAG Heward-Mills
Discover the Makarios Library which includes 50 books by Pastor Dag Heward-Mills.
This pack includes:
- Transform your pastoral ministry
- The art of being a Shepherd
- What it means to be a Shepherd
- The art of following
- The Art of Hearing
- The laity and ministry
- The Art of Leadership
- A Good General
- How to Preach Salvation
- What it means to be as careful as a snake
- How to neutralize curses
- The power of blood
- The secrets of victory
- Many are called
- Tell them 120 reasons why you should be a soul winner
- Anagkazo binding power
- The others…
- Loyalty and disloyalty
- Those who accuse you
- Those who are proud
- Those who are dangerous sons
- Those who are ignorant
- Those who forget
- Those who leave you
- Those who pretend
- One of you is a demon
- Steps to anointing
- The sweet influences of the anointing
- Receiving the Anointing
- The Anointed and His Anointing
- Demons and how to deal with them
- Do you know your invisible enemies and defeat them
- For to him who has shall be given, and to him who has not shall be taken away even that which he has
- Why Christians who do not tithe become poor and how Christians who tithe can become rich
- How to be born again and avoid hell
- Read your Bible, pray every day…if you want to grow
- How you can become a strong Christian
- How to pray
- How you can have an effective time of worship with God every day
- Name it! claim it!! take it!!!
- Backsliding, building your endurance
- Forgiveness made easy
- Girl you can do it
- Spiritual Dangers
- The Model Marriage
- The beautiful, the beast and the pastor
- Rules for church work, Walk in a dignified manner
- Rules for full-time ministry
- Church Administration
- 100% Answered Prayer
Makarios Library 51-100
Makarios Library 51-100 contains:
- Spiritual Dangers
- Blood Power
- How to be born again and avoid hell
- Read your Bible, pray everyday if you want to grow
- How you can be become a strong Christian
- How you can have an effective quiet time with God every day
- Backslinding: Develop your staying power
- Daughter you can make it
- The time & Your ministry
- Know your invible enemies
- Make yourselves saviours of men
- Everyday by prayer, nothing without prayer
- The determinants
- Attemp great things for God
- Can’t you do just a little be more?
- Seven great principles (2nd Edition)
- Steps to God’s Presence
- The double mega missionary church
- Labour to be blessed…labour not to be rich
- Those who honour you
- The anointing and the presence
- Faith secrets
- Flow in the anointing
- Flow prayer book
- Judgment and Justice
- One thousand Micro churches
- Why few are chosen
- Lord know you need somebody
- The privilege
- The gift of governments “A Bishop’s coverning handbook”
- Wisdom is the principal thing for your ministry
- Ministerial Barrenness
- If you love the Lord
- Ready @ 20
- Enlargement secret
- Am i goog for nothing?
- Be thou faithful unto Death
- Going deeper and doing more
- Tasters and partakers…
- Weeping and Gnashing
- Not a novice
- Stir it up
- Seeing and hearing
- The church must send or it will end
- The word of my patience
- Those who are offended
Making Full Proof Of Ministry: Understanding And Maintaining Your Calling In Life And Ministry
If you have paid attention to the words of Moses, Elijah and Paul, you will notice a common characteristic they share – CONFIDENT ASSURANCE. These people did not speak like they were guessing. They did not speak like they were presuming. They did not speak like they were uncertain. They were confident. They were certain. They had a bold assurance of what they were talking about. They knew it was going to happen as they said it. They had PROOF POWER.They could make full proof of their Ministry at any time.
If there is anything a pastor or a Minister of God should cry for, it is, “Lord, I need a full proof of Ministry.”
In a generation where Ministry has almost lost definitive principles and guidelines, by the help of the Holy spirit, this book will open your eyes to understanding and maintaining your calling in life and ministry.
There is more to ministry than the acquiring of numerous certificates of Bible knowledge. Barrenness is a terrible, depressing and devastating problem that happens both in the natural and in the ministry. Barrenness in ministry is the cause of much of our discouragement, disappointment and disillusionment as pastors. Many pastors fall out of the race through discouragement and disillusionment because they are barren in ministry. Barrenness is the reason for the lack of real fruit in the modern Christian church. There are a lot of activities and a lot of programmes but there is little or no fruit. God wants us to be fruitful. God wants us to expand in ministry. In order to be fruitful you must understand what barrenness really is. Barrenness is a problem that God wants to deal with in your ministry. This timely book, by Dag Heward-Mills will help you to break out of barrenness in your ministry. When the spirit of barrenness is taken away you will break out in fruitfulness. You are coming out of barrenness today!
Plans Purposes and Pursuits
In the Old Testament, the enemy entered and stole the gold from the temple of the Lord. Then King Rehoboam came and replaced the gold with brass. Christians have done the same today. They substituted the gold of the temple—God’s plans, purposes, and pursuits for His New Testament Church—for the brass of the world. They have brought worldly and carnal demonstrations into the church and substituted them for the real working of the Spirit of God.
The next great spiritual outpouring that God wants to bring to earth will require man to abandon his own plans, designs and pursuits and pursue the true worship of God. The Body of Christ is in the shallow waters of a new beginning of God’s glory manifested on earth, but this new wave of God’s blessing can only come when the Body of Christ takes the brass out of the temple.
Chapter headings include: • Plans, goals, pursuits • What is your goal? • A change in the order of worship • Reverence: key to God’s presence and power • Paying the price