Showing all 4 results
Master the 12 disciplines of powerful leadership and lead your organization to greatness
We’ve all heard the phrase “born leader.” Leadership experts Brian Tracy and Dr. Peter Chee are here to debunk the myth that you either have it or you don’t. That leadership is a talent bestowed on some and not on others. That in order to lead effectively, you have to have it in your genes.
The authors assert that great leaders are made, not born. Everyone has the ability to shape himself or herself into the kind of person who enables and uplifts others to reach their highest potential–and in 12 Disciplines of Leadership Excellence, they reveal exactly how to achieve it.
It all starts with discipline. In this groundbreaking book, the authors break down great leadership into 12 disciplines, including:
- Clarity . . . about who you are, where you are going, and how to get there
- Control . . . build and bolster your sense of personal responsibility and self-mastery
- Character . . . dedicate yourself to passionately build trust with honesty and integrity
- Competence . . . commit to constant never-ending improvement and learning
- Caring . . . because when you care, your people care in building great working relationships
- Courage . . . moving out of your comfort zone to embrace change and make tough decisionsOne at a time. Don’t try to take on too much at once. Choose a discipline and live it until it becomes a habit of excellence. Then move to the next one. It will take time–but all life-improving endeavors do.
Read this practical, inspirational guide and every day you will take one more step to becoming a highly effective leader.
Hundreds of thousands – even millions – of men and women have started with nothing and achieved great success. Renowned leader Brian Tracy presents the essential principles you need to know to make your dreams come true. Here is the simple, powerful, and effective system for setting and achieving goals: accomplish any goals you set for yourself – no matter how big; discover how to determine your own strengths, what you truly value in life, and what you really want to accomplish in the years ahead; learn a system for achievement that you will use for the rest of your life.
From the pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle and best-selling author of Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire, and Fresh Faith, comes a beautiful gift book filled with dramatic stories of ordinary people who experience the limitless resources and blessings from God. Share their elation as God delivers on his promises to provide for every believer.
With the challenging words, “Your worth in life is essentially a product of the use of your mind”, Dr. David Oyedepo opens this revolutionary boo, and goes right oh through to tell you:
- How engage your senses positively for outstanding heights in life
- The basic functions of the mind, so your mind can be delivered from “disuse”
- How knowledge is processed into wisdom for results in your mind
- What to do to provoke your endowment of supernatural mentality to great explots that will annunce you to your world.
And much more than you bargained for-if you’re familiar with Dr Oyedepo’s anointed books! ” By the time you’re through reading this book, he says, you will accept full responsability for your life, and your will have results to prove that God’s Word is true.”