1. Why pray?
2. Different types of prayers
3. Definition of supplication
4. Definition of intercession
5. Man needs an intercessor
6. The believer’s prayer life
7. Love: the foundation of successful prayer
8. Know the love of God
10. Elements of the believer’s prayer life
11. The Holy Spirit: our help in prayer
12. The Holy Spirit and our infirmities
13. Prayer for the Sick
14. What is prayer in the Spirit?
15. Silent Prayer
We are all continually growing in our knowledge of God and in our understanding of His Word. Since this book was first published as The Art of Intercession, my study of God’s Word has brought new understanding to the area of prayer. Because of the knowledge acquired regarding intercessory prayers and supplication, I felt it was no longer appropriate to call this book, The Art of Intercession. Intercession is just one type of prayer. In fact, supplication covers a broader spectrum of prayer than intercession, but the scope of this book involves even more than these two types of prayer. For this reason, I have asked our publishers to change the name of the book to The Art of Prayer. This re-edited version reflects some of the additional insight I’ve received over the past few years. My desire is that this book will inspire believers to engage in prayer so that God’s purpose may be consummated on earth.
Be the first to review “The Art Of Prayer”