The Woman’s Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women, inviting them to receive God’s truth for balance, hope, and transformation. Special features designed to speak to a woman’s heart appear throughout the Bible text, revealing Scripture based insights about how godly womanhood grows from a woman’s identity as a Christ follower and a child of the Kingdom.
Now with a beautiful full color redesign, The Woman’s Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds. Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman’s Study Bible under the editorial guidance of Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington Kelley, this landmark study Bible has sold over 1.5 million copies.
- Beautiful full color design throughout
- Detailed biographical portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Thousands of extensive verse by verse study notes
- Over 300 in text topical articles on relevant issues
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Book introductions and outlines
- Hundreds of full color in text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
- 10.5 point type size
With this redesigned, full-color edition of Thomas Nelson’s The Woman’s Study Bible, women of all ages can experience the renewal, hope, and transformation that only God’s Word can bring. With special notes and features appealing to women’s interests, highlighting women throughout Scripture, and capturing the unique ways Christ cares for women, this Bible truly speaks to a woman’s heart. Contributions come from more than 80 women with a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds.
Be the first to review “The Woman Study Bible : Receiving God’s Truth for Balance, Hope, and Transformation”