Who’s Talking to Your Kids about Sex?
In a sex-obsessed, media-saturated culture, you can be sure your kids are getting the message. But is it the one you want them to get? If your kids are going to get the message about God’s plan for sex, you’re the right choice to give it.
Drawing on current research, their own family experience, and upon their decades-long love and concern for youth, Josh and Dottie McDowell provide a compact, easy-to-use guide that will help you
- Put sex and sexuality in a biblical context of a relationship to God
- Be direct and open without violating your child’s emotions
- Be alert to questions and opportunities
- Form a positive foundation for your kids’ lives
- Quick “tips and ideas” chapters give you confidence and solid information for the sometimes-awkward process of guiding your kids into a healthy understanding of God’s gift of sex.
Be the first to review “Straight Talk with Your Kids About Sex”